27 Terrace Street, Evans Head
Brad Dicinoski presents a prime beach side opportunity!
7 5 5
Situated within the highly sought after Airforce Beach enclave and occupying a prized front row position, this substantial property is impressive on many levels. Whether it's the large 1088m2 block, the massive and well built structure or the multiple income streams, this one will appeal to a host of buyers. Currently comprising of two permanently let apartments, there are options to convert to 3 units within the existing layout and improve the rental return(STCA) or undertake a more extensive development.
The upstairs unit features;
- Generous sized timber kitchen with walk in pantry
- Easterly facing main bedroom with ensuite and private access to the balcony
- Spacious living areas that opens onto a fantastic alfresco entertaining area
- Expansive views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean and headland
- Second & third bedroom with access to three way bathroom
- Large second living area at the rear, perfect for kids or guests to enjoy their own space
The downstairs unit contains;
- Open plan living area with access to private outdoor entertaining area
- Three generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and built-in robe
- Separate guest accommodation with ensuite and private living space.
- Potential to create a 3rd Unit (STCA), to further increase the rental return
Airforce Beach is fast becoming an exclusive precinct due to its miles of pristine beach, 4WD access, surf breaks, and pet friendly areas. The opportunity to purchase a premium site on Terrace Street, with a sound rental return is very limited. Due to be sold on or before Auction on 28th October. Contact Brad Dicinoski on 0411 858 156 for further information.
|Land Size:||1088m² approx.|
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0411 858 156