85 Blue Pool Road, Evans Head
Luke Turner presents a Private Retreat, Minutes to the Beach!
3 2 4
Surrounded by bush and National Park, this unique family home offers a relaxed lifestyle only 2km from the beautiful township of Evans Head. Set upon a well presented 1 acre of land, the home features generous internal proportions and has a great mix of indoor and outdoor living options.
- Well appointed galley kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor room with bush outlook, perfect for all weather conditions
- Large main bedroom with built-ins, spa ensuite and private views over the garden
- Three generous bedrooms in total + study with ample storage in each
- Generous living with ceiling fan & slow combustion wood heater for year-round comfort
- Well established gardens including plentiful vege beds and citrus trees
- Large insulated shed currently utilised as a photography studio, could be easily adapted to suit your use
- Double carport, 4kw solar power system and solar hotwater
- 2 x 50,000L tanks supply house water, bore water and holding tank for irrigation
- Extensive list of inclusions, trailer, ride on mower, tools etc
This eco-friendly home is perfectly suited to those that enjoy self-sufficient living. Opportunities to find the sense of privacy that this property provides, yet only minutes from cafes, K-12 school, stunning beaches and waterways are extremely rare. An inspection is a must, please contact Luke Turner on 0431 514 247 for further information.
|Land Size:||1 acres Approximate|
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0431 514 247