47-51 Woodburn Street, Evans Head
Evans Head's Best Development Opportunity
For Sale - Public Tender
Being one of the few remaining development parcels situated in Evans Head, this site is strategically positioned on the main road in the heart of town. The property benefits from it's prime location, wide street frontage and commercial zoning, to provide a full range of development possibilities.
- Consisting of 2 titles, there is a total of 3035m2 of level land
- 2 separate buildings - a large Boarding House and single level set of 2 flats
- 54.4m frontage to Woodburn Street and rear lane access of Maple Lane
- Zoning under Richmond Valley Council LEP of B2 Local Centre
- Both properties are being sold in one line
- Currently produces a consistent holding income
Centrally located within the commercial precinct of Evans Head, the property is located just 50m to the town's main supermarket, and 200m to the Post Office. Properties of this nature rarely are offered to the market and this is one of the few remaining parcels that offer significant development potential in this growing coastal village.
The property is being offered by way of Public Tender, with all submissions to be received by 12 noon on 2nd March, 2018, if not sold prior.
|Land Size:||3035m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0411 858 156